Eris Norman, a native of Potomac, Maryland, is a partner of the Adam Isaacson Team, focused on the markets of Montgomery County, MD. Eris has experienced the region as a homeowner, a working professional, a business owner, and active member of the community. Eris’ extensive knowledge of the DC Metro area comes first hand.
Ever since purchasing her first home at the age of 18, Eris has been passionate about real estate. She grew up with an active realtor stepmother witnessing what it takes to be a committed real estate agent. She has also spent many dinner table discussions talking shop with her in-laws, who founded the most recognized and established residential property management firm in the area, Legum & Norman.
Eris enjoys the entire process of house hunting. She has a great knack for evaluating the pros and cons of each property and negotiating the best deal. Today Eris offers her rich family history in real estate, and a desire to ensure her clients are treated like family. Eris’s approach is putting her client first, keeping them informed every step of the way, and working diligently on their behalf to ensure the home buying or selling process is streamlined and smooth.
Eris joined the Adam Isaacson Team in early 2020. In Adam, she saw a local Washingtonian with a relentless drive and passion for people and process. Eris brought to the team a deep sense of community, connections and collaboration. Tapping into the industry-leading systems and processes that were established by Adam, Eris has been able to provide her clients and friends with a compelling proposition for why she is exceptionally well-suited to be their partner in solving all of their real estate needs.
Eris and her husband, John, are also the owners of Norman’s Farm Market. For over 30 years, they have served the DC Metro Area growing fresh produce at their 60-acre farm in Howard County and selling at their markets in Bethesda and Chevy Chase. In addition they operate a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Program. Eris and John love providing fresh food to their customers and getting to know so many of them on a personal level. Many of Eris’ clients began their relationship with her as produce customers.
Eris and her husband, John, have two children, Jocelyn, a senior, Dylan, a sophomore, both attending Winston Churchill High School, where Eris serves as the Vice President of the PTSA. Eris is also an active fundraiser and volunteer for the locally based non-profit, So What Else, that provides essential services to underserved communities in the Baltimore and Washington Metro region. Eris and her husband donate thousands of pounds of produce to So What Else on a weekly basis through the farm markets.
* I love using our produce to cook, creating dishes to serve to my family and friends.
* I studied Integrative Nutrition and worked with my clients to obtain a healthy diet and lifestyle through coaching and detox programs. I still use the habits I learned in my everyday life.
* I have two dogs and a one-eyed cat, Sadie (German Shepherd and Beagle Mix), Mika (Labradoodle), and Lilliana (Tabby). They all joined our family pre-covid!
* I love being outdoors. I have gained a new love of stand-up paddle boarding and I meet up with friends in the morning or evening on the lake. I also love hiking with my family and our dogs.
* My husband, John, is a singer-songwriter, but he also won a lip-synching contest once impersonating Mick Jagger.
* My son, Dylan, was scuba certified at age 15 and plays baseball, and my daughter Jocelyn, a former ballet dancer, picked up tennis during the pandemic.